Tim Harland jokes and says he has his “affiliation for falling off motorcycles” to thank for his commissioning as Hospital Chaplain... read more
We are back at Level 2 for at least the next week and have made the decision to plan as if we will be at Level 2 this coming Sunday, March 7th.
Still happening this week
- Bishop’s Eucharist 7am Tuesday March 2nd Upper Hatherly Chapel
- Wednesday Eucharist 10am Wednesday March 3rd Upper Hatherly Chapel
- Mothers’ Union 1.30pm Wednesday March 3rd Peace Lounge
- World Prayer Day 10am Friday March 5th Interim Cathedral
- 8am Service Sunday March 7th
- 10am Family Service Sunday March 7th – PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER IN THE WEEK TO SEE WHAT DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE REGARDING FAITH CREW
Not happening currently during Level 2
- Pukeko Stomp
- The Community Café
- ALT_Mary: Lent
We are very grateful that we are able to continue to offer services during Level 2. As usual we will be following Government and Diocesan Guidelines and ask you to do the same when you are visiting us, including:
- Staying home if you feel unwell.
- Maintaining a physical distance of at least 1 metre from others (We can usually safely accommodate everyone at service during level 2 however please be understanding if we reach our maximum allowable number and are forced to turn you away).
- No food or drink on site (with the obvious exception of Communion in one kind.
- Recording your visit (via the Covid Ap/QR Code or the physical sign in sheet).
- Being vigilant about personal hygiene (wash hands thoroughly, cough into elbow etc).
- Wearing a mask if you wish (this isn't mandatory at level 2 unless on Public Transport)
If you are part of a Cathedral group meeting during Level 2, please make sure you are able to follow all Government and Diocesan guidelines. If you are postponing your catch-up, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know so it can be added to this list.
As always, remember to do what is right for you. There is absolutely no pressure to attend services or other get-togethers. Your physical, mental and spiritual health remains a top priority for all of us. If you need anything, please reach out by phoning the office on 75 83 111.
Arohanui Jacqui & Jay