There will be no services offered at Taranaki Cathedral until we are at an Alert Level which requires 1-metre (or less)... read more
As Government rules on social distancing have relaxed (from 2 meters back down to 1 meter for places of worship), we are able to offer an In-person Service of The Word this Sunday October 3rd at 10am.
If you plan on coming to an in-person Service of The Word, please make sure you understand, and are able to comply with, all the following mandatory requirements (our 9 Covid comandments!). Information about the services will be in tomorrow's E-ffervesence. If you're not signed up already and would like to recieve this weekly e-newsletter you can do that HERE.
Level 2-Delta Rules For In Person Worship
- Servicescan be attended by up to 100 people with appropriate distancing between bubbles.
- Social distancingof one metre should be maintained between bubbles
- Masks must always be worn by all present (participating and all leading). Service leaders and readers can remove masks while speaking.
- All attending must sign in, either via the Covid Tracer App or our manual register
- Service of the Word- no communion; retiring offertory; no sharing of peace
- Congregational singing is not permitted. Performance singing (small choir or soloists) is permitted, masks do not have to be worn by performers, but 1-metre distancing between singers and 3-metres between singers and congregation should be maintained.
- Food or drinks will not be served as unable to provide appropriate distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- High touch surfaces (e.g. door handles…) will be disinfected beforeand after every service.